DAY 203: Selah!

#BIYE Podcast: DAY 203 - 2 Chronicles 6:12-8:10 Romans 7:14-8:8 Psalm 18:1-15 Proverbs 19:24-25 http://ow.ly/18f4hI

2 Chronicles 7:3 When all the children of Israel saw how the fire came down, and the glory of the LORD on the temple, they bowed their faces to the ground on the pavement, and worshiped and praised the LORD, saying: "For He is good, For His mercy endures forever."

2 Chronicles 7:14 "if My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land.

Romans 8:6 For to be carnally minded is death, but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.

Psalm 18:2a The LORD is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer; My God, my strength, in whom I will trust;