DAY 271 - Isaiah 54-57:14

Isaiah 54:13 All your children shall be taught by the LORD,
      And great shall be the peace of your children.

17 No weapon formed against you shall prosper,
      And every tongue which rises against you in judgment
      You shall condemn.
      This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD,
      And their righteousness is from Me,”
      Says the LORD.

Isaiah 55 - An Invitation to Abundant Life
1 “Ho! Everyone who thirsts,
      Come to the waters;
      And you who have no money,
      Come, buy and eat.
      Yes, come, buy wine and milk
      Without money and without price.
2 Why do you spend money for what is not bread,
      And your wages for what does not satisfy?
      Listen carefully to Me, and eat what is good,
      And let your soul delight itself in abundance.
3 Incline your ear, and come to Me.
      Hear, and your soul shall live;
      And I will make an everlasting covenant with you—
      The sure mercies of David.

6 Seek the LORD while He may be found,
      Call upon Him while He is near.

8 “ For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
      Nor are your ways My ways,” says the LORD.
9 “ For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
      So are My ways higher than your ways,
      And My thoughts than your thoughts.
10 “ For as the rain comes down, and the snow from heaven,
      And do not return there,
      But water the earth,
      And make it bring forth and bud,
      That it may give seed to the sower
      And bread to the eater,
11 So shall My word be that goes forth from My mouth;
      It shall not return to Me void,
      But it shall accomplish what I please,
      And it shall prosper in the thing for which I sent it.

Isaiah 56:7 Even them I will bring to My holy mountain,
      And make them joyful in My house of prayer.
      Their burnt offerings and their sacrifices
Will be accepted on My altar;
      For My house shall be called a house of prayer for all nations.”

Isaiah 57:13 When you cry out,
      Let your collection of idols deliver you.
      But the wind will carry them all away,
      A breath will take them.
      But he who puts his trust in Me shall possess the land,
      And shall inherit My holy mountain.”