DAY 212 - Psalm 24:7-10 Lift up your heads

Psalm 24:7-10 Lift up your heads, O you gates! And be lifted up, you everlasting doors! And the King of glory shall come in. Who is this King of glory? The LORD strong and mighty, The LORD mighty in battle. Lift up your heads, O you gates! Lift up, you everlasting doors! And the King of glory shall come in. Who is this King of glory? The LORD of hosts, He is the King of glory. Selah

DAY 153 - Psalm 121:1 I will lift up my eyes to the hills From whence comes my help? http://ping.fm/XwjR1

Psalm 121 (New King James Version)

A Song of Ascents.
1 I will lift up my eyes to the hills—
         From whence comes my help?
2 My help comes from the LORD,
         Who made heaven and earth.
3 He will not allow your foot to be moved;
         He who keeps you will not slumber.
4 Behold, He who keeps Israel
         Shall neither slumber nor sleep.
5 The LORD is your keeper;
         The LORD is your shade at your right hand.
6 The sun shall not strike you by day,
         Nor the moon by night.
7 The LORD shall preserve you from all evil;
         He shall preserve your soul.
8 The LORD shall preserve your going out and your coming in
         From this time forth, and even forevermore.