Prayer for finances at home and church

Lord I pray (according to 2 Chronicles 8:15) that no one at home or church neglects King Jesus' orders to the priests or the Levites in any matter, including the [temple's] finances.

Lord I pray that the hand of God is on my family and church to give them unity of mind to carry out what the Jesus you have ordered according to the word of the Lord
(2 Chronicles 30:12).

I pray against the spirit of Judas (in my church and family members) who would betray You for thirty silver coins. Matthew 27:3,5.

Lord I pray that each family/church member pay the Lord a ransom for his or her life. And no plague (particularly financial) will come on them when you number them. Lord I pray everyone give an offering to the Lord. I pray that our chuch will receive the money from the spiritual Israelites and use it for the service of the Tent of Meeting (Exodus 30:12-16).

I pray according to 1 Timothy 6:10. I bind the love of money in my family members and church. I bind the eagerness for money, that will make family or church members wander from the faith and pierced themselves with many griefs.