With Moses I speak face to face

Numbers 12:1-15

Many saints ask why they do NOT hear from the Lord. I believe the above passage of scripture unlocks a spiritual truth about hearing from God. v 3 says (Now Moses was a very humble man, more humble than anyone else on the face of the earth.) This verse on Moses' humility seems to interrupt Aaron's and Miriam's conversation on the Lord speaking through them. Humility is a key to hearing from God (Please note another scripture that bears witness: God resisted the proud, but giveth more grace to the humble!)

Also note verse 7 "But this is not true of my servant Moses; he is faithful in all my house. "
Faithfulness may be a secondary truth in hearing from God.

Prayer: "Please, my lord, do not hold against us the sin of arrogance we have so foolishly committed." if any unfaithfulness has crossed our path, please forgive us. Please speak clearly and precisely to us face to face. In Jesus Name. Amen